10 Reasons You Need to Go to Xerocon
It's the largest accounting technology conference for progressive accounting firms and partners, hosted by the infamous, Xero. Their aim is to inspire the next generation of accountants and advisors by building and promoting the biggest network of the coolest cloud solutions. Xero is creating leaders in the transformation to digital business.
Xero and Loft47
We've been partners with Xero since our infancy. Our deep integration with Xero helps Loft automate accounting entries so Brokerages can stay focused on the business of Real Estate. Together is better! It's absolutely the simplest way to track commissions, disbursements and automate Agent fees to pay out commissions.
Ten Reasons to Go to Xerocon
Fresh off the plane from our latest Xerocon conference in San Diego, and still buzzing from our Xero-high (it's a thing!), we thought we'd share some reasons why you need to check out the next Xerocon conference.
- Learn about new Xero functionality. If you're already a Xero user, you'll cheer at the opportunity to be one of the first to hear about all the future Xero features and product updates. If you're new to Xero, prepare to be in awe of the developing technology that could elevate your business to the next level.
- Meet up with companies, specializing in accounting, that are doing an amazing job for end users. In our case, we have advisors, like Gineris & Associates, specializing in Real Estate accounting that we've never met face-to-face, so this is a special time to say hello and high-five those that help our customers with their books. If you're looking to partner with an accounting team, there's no better place to be than Xerocon.
- Connect with other app partners: current and emerging. So many app partners attending! Since everyone is in one place, it's the perfect opportunity to see if a partner's application can help you offer a more integrated service to your customers.
- Reconnect with past conference friends. A great excuse to break bread with friends of previous conferences while on the job learning.
- Feel the Xero love and enjoy the hospitality. Nobody puts on a conference like the staff at Xero! Your every need is taken care of by their enthusiastic team. Your only job is to take in the opportunities to connect and learn.
- Teamwork is dreamwork. Xerocon is your opportunity to get the team out of the office and really focus on finding ways to improve your firm's marketing, tech stack and network.
- Get advice, tips and insight on tools and strategy for building cloud businesses. We all know that storing data in the cloud allows better efficiency, as users can access their files remotely. This eliminates the burden of physically accessing a device. Xerocon has you covered so you'll never make this mistake 😅.
- Find new solutions to solve client challenges. Xerocon offers a bunch of breakout sessions that could create an 'aha' moment to an existing problem within your company. Topics could include blockchain, security concerns and recommending the right apps for your customers.
- Build a referral network with like-minded app and accounting partners. This is a bit of a given. You come to a conference to mix and mingle but why are all attending Xerocon so darn friendly and helpful? Pretty sure it has something to do with the abundance of snacks and beverages. Your digital rolodex will be bursting!
- See the local sights. Into baseball? Basketball? Theatre or arts? The evenings could be a great time to see the sights with some of your new conference friends! Goooo, Padres!
So, on a scale of 1 - 10, what are the chances you'll be attending an upcoming Xerocon conference?